All-Safe Pest & Termite
Complete Dallas Extermination Services including Pest Control, Extermination, Prevention, Trapping, Exclusion and Rodent Proofing
The best pest control company in Dallas, specializing in natural solutions
- More than 25 years servicing the Dallas area
- Locally owned and family operated
- We use lower-toxic solutions for extermination purposes
- We concentrate on stopping your problem outside where the pests come from, not inside where your family or colleagues are
- We offer a complete money-back guarantee and we solve your problems the first time
- We keep you informed every step of the way
- Our clean, well-groomed, uniformed and courteous staff arrive on time and get the job done quickly to get you back to normal
At All-Safe Pest and Termite, your convenience and protection is our priority. We offer the best pest control and complete extermination services, guaranteed and hassle-free. We are a well-established, family-owned company in Dallas serving tens of thousands of satisfied customers throughout the DFW Metroplex, including numerous cities in Collin County, Dallas County, Denton County, Rockwall County and Tarrant County, for over 25 years. We have earned "Top Choice" service awards from independent researchers with our stellar customer service. These recognitions are a confirmation of our dedicated commitment to exceptional service levels.
We are unique in that with most issues, after our comprehensive initial service we can maintain control of insect populations from outside the structure limiting the amount of products to which you are exposed. We can provide lower toxic services upon request.
SECURITY We are a state certified, fully licensed, insured and bonded Dallas exterminator for your protection. We also subscribe to "Worker Check" where each of our technicians must pass a criminal background check and drug test to be employed by us. You can review the results of your technician's test by CLICKING HERE and entering the badge number of your technician. You can either obtain the badge number from your technician or by calling our customer service staff.
We specialize in natural pest control for Dallas TX
On of the unique aspects of our company is the primary use of chemicals and treatment procedures that are considered to be lower in toxicity. We are not a "totally organic" company but many of the products they use are "natural". All-Safe believes "organic" is a poor criteria for chemical selection in that some "organic" chemicals can be pretty toxic. The company's objective is to provide quality work in a responsible manner using products that are selected on their basis of efficacy as well as toxicity.
What Should You Look For in a Dallas Pest Company?
Types of Treatment
As for as treatments go, there seems to be two major divisions in the industry:
Operators also have many choices of chemicals they can use in your home. Some are more toxic, some work more effectively and some are more expensive than others.
- Companies that spray surfaces inside your home with residuals waiting for the insects to walk across the poison.
- Companies who bait or treat for the insects in hidden areas of your home and apply barriers around the perimeter of you home to minimize insect egress.
It may surprise you to learn that there is an inverse correlation between cost and effectiveness. The cheaper chemicals can often be more toxic than some of the more environmentally friendly products. If that is the case, why would anyone ever select a less toxic product? To minimize chemical exposure to family and pets is the compelling reason. When buying extermination services - remember, "control" is what you are buying. Don't measure the value of your purchase by the gallon. You don't need gallons of toxic stuff in and around your home to be insect and rodent free.
What is a fair price?
There are two basic business models that exterminators utilize:
- Low price offer. You will be approached by an impressive offer, often because the company is going to "be in your neighborhood". It is not unusual for this offer to come via telemarketing. If you're really unlucky it will come just as you sit down for dinner. This basic service being offered is really a sales call for which you are paying. The technician will find things you need that go beyond the scope of the telemarketing offer. One of two things will happen, you will pay and get the service they prescribe or, you will decline the upgrade and not get the service they recommend.
- Free inspection and written proposal. This is the method utilized by us. We'll dispatch a technician to your home with a firm appointment. He will inspect your home and make recommendations to you on how to have a pest free home. We will work with you to meet your needs and budget. We offer one-time treatments, traditional quarterly programs, annual programs and our new Freedom Plan which is designed for the busy homeowner who does not have time for scheduled treatments but wants worry free living. There is no cost, no obligation and no sales pressure with an All-Safe inspection.
Click here to see some of the cities and neighborhoods we service in the Dallas TX area
We provide pest control Dallas TX services to 75201 75202 75203 75204 75205 75206 75207 75208 75209 75210 75211 75212 75214 75215 75216 75217 75218 75219 75220 75221 75222 75223 75224 75225 75226 75227 75228 75229 75230 75231 75232 75233 75234 75235 75236 75237 75238 75240 75241 75242 75243 75244 75246 75247 75248 75249 75250 75251 75252 75253 75254 75260 75261 75262 75263 75264 75265 75266 75267 75270 75275 75277 75283 75284 75285 75287 75301 75303 75312 75313 75315 75320 75326 75336 75339 75342 75354 75355 75356 75357 75358 75359 75360 75367 75368 75370 75371 75372 75373 75374 75376 75378 75379 75380 75381 75382 75389 75390 75391 75392 75393 75394 75395 75397 75398.
© 2006-2013, All-Safe Pest & Termite