Pest Control Programs
We have two programs, each set up to meet the specific needs and budget of the homeowner.
- Traditional pest coverage - includes fire ant control in yard.
- Designed for busy homeowners who do not have the time to meet a service technician for routine service.
- Initial Service includes a comprehensive interior & exterior treatment. On the interior of your home, we will address any preexisting pest issues, and establish preventative measures to keep pests from entering your home. We do not spray baseboards... to do so would expose your family and pets to unnecessary toxicity.
- Routine maintenance service is done on a quarterly basis and is focused on the exterior of your home - where most pest problems originate. By establishing exterior barriers, we can eliminate potential inside problems and minimizing toxicity exposure. We will continue to warrant the interior of the home for pest problems and any inside service that is required will be done at no additional cost.
Do It Yourself?
- A special program that enables our pest control customers to have full termite coverage at minimal cost.
- Initial service is identical to the Freedom Pest Program listed above, but includes an interior inspection with an infrared camera which can reveal hidden pest or termite problems.
- This service includes installation and the ongoing monitoring/service of a top-rated termite baiting system and the immediate application of a quality termiticide to any discovered termite activity that our inspection process detects.
- Terma-Pest - designed for the homeowner seeking the best value.
Click here to learn about the risks of doing your own pest control.
What Should You Look For in a Pest Company?
Click here to learn about what to look for in a pest control company.
All-Safe Pest & Termite offers a full range of services including control, extermination, prevention, trapping, exclusion and/or rodent proofing for the following pests using preferred products such as Sentricon, Termidor, Safe Pest Control and/or Safe Termite Control:
Acrobat Ants, American Cockroaches, American Roaches, Ants, Bed Bugs, Black Widow Spiders, Brown Recluse Spiders, Bugs, Carpenter Ants, Centipedes, Cockroaches, Crickets, Earwigs, Fire Ants, Fleas, General Pest, German Roaches, Indian Mealmoths, Mice, Millipedes, Mosquitoes, Mosquitos, Moths, Odorus House Ants, Oriental Cockroaches, Oriental Roaches, Pharoh Ants, Pillbugs, Rats, Roaches, Rodents, Roof Rats, Rove Ants, Rover Ants, Scorpions, Silverfish, Smokey Brown Roaches, Spiders, Squirrels, Subterranean Termites, Termites, Ticks, Waterbugs, Pests, and Termites.
All-Safe Pest & Termite offers services in the following cities:
Addison, Allen, Anna, Argyle, Arlington, Bartonville, Bedford, Carrollton, Celina, Colleyville, Coppell, Copper Canyon, Corinth, Crossroads, Dallas, Denton, Double Oak, Euless, Fairview, Flower Mound, Fort Worth, Frisco, Ft. Worth, Garland, Grapevine, Haslet, Hickory Creek, Highland Park, Highland Village, Hurst, Irving, Justin, Keller, Krum, Lake Dallas, Lewisville, Little Elm, Lucas, McKinney, Murphy, North Richland Hills, Northlake, Oak Point, Parker, Plano, Ponder, Prosper, Richardson, Richland Hills, Roanoke, Rockwall, Rowlett, Sachse, Shady Shores, Southlake, The Colony, Trophy Club, University Park, Van Alstyne, Watuaga, Westlake, and Wylie.
All-Safe Pest & Termite offers services in the following counties: Collin County, Dallas County, Denton County, Rockwall County and Tarrant County.
© 2006-2013, All-Safe Pest & Termite