Fly control in Houston is one of the most important things you can consider as a homeowner. Flies aren’t aggressive; most of them don’t bite, don’t sting, and don’t possess venom. Flies still bring plenty of problems along with them, however. Flies are a supreme nuisance pest that easily interacts with humans. In fact, the food you prepare and eat is highly attractive to them and will steadfastly draw them in close. They are highly maneuverable in the air, which allows them to avoid danger. Their persistence can be extremely frustrating, sometimes making it nearly impossible to enjoy your yard.
If flies are pestering you in Houston, All-Safe Pest & Termite can help. Call us today for help.
Common Fly Species: Key Insights For Effective Control
There are many different types of flies in the world, but a few of them are common around homes. Here are some of the flies that you may have to deal with sooner or later:
- Common house flies: These small, blackish-gray flies are one of the most common pests you may encounter in your home. They are great fliers and can easily maneuver around danger.
- Drain flies: These flies prefer to occupy spaces close to water, meaning you often find them in bathrooms and kitchens. They are not the best fliers and tend to fly in slower, clumsy patterns.
- Fruit flies: These tiny flies are commonly imported on fruits purchased from grocery stores, and fruit fly infestations can be extremely difficult to eliminate. They are one of the most likely fly infestations to reoccur.
These are some of the flies that you may encounter in your Houston home. If you have flies, you want us. Get in touch with All-Safe Pest & Termite today because we know how to get rid of flies.
Confronting Flies In The House: Understanding The Risks
While flies are obviously nuisance pests, they also introduce you and your family to the potential for danger. The reason for this is the fact that flies are explorers who investigate every aspect of their environment, including dirty, filthy places like sewers, garbage, and even carcasses. They can get exposed to dangerous, infectious pathogens like E. coli, and salmonella while exploring these areas and can then spread them in your house when they come inside to visit. They can contaminate anything they walk across, including counters, furniture, and even dinnerware.
How do you get rid of flies? That’s simple: all you need to do is to drop a line to All-Safe Pest & Termite. Our skilled professionals know how to get rid of fly infestations and how to keep them away afterward.
Proactive Measures To Prevent Flies: Tips And Strategies
Given that flies can potentially introduce your family to dangerous pathogens, it’s good to take steps to decrease your chances of fly infestations. Here are some ways to decrease your chances of having to deal with flies:
- Screens: Using screens on your windows is a great way to decrease your chances of dealing with flies.
- Seal food: Leaving food out and accessible can encourage flies to come and visit. Tightly seal food when outside to avoid attracting flies to your property.
- Seal your home: Sealing your home’s cracks, gaps, and holes can prevent flies from finding a way to come inside and visit you.
- Seal garbage: Exposed garbage is one of the things most likely to attract flies to your property. Tightly seal garbage to discourage fly infestations.
Finally, we do professional pest control. Contact All-Safe Pest & Termite, and let us help you with fly pest control. We know how to get rid of flies.
Getting Rid Of Flies: When To Call In The Experts
Local fly control is easy with All-Safe Pest & Termite. Call us today.