Pests can be a big problem for homeowners, and some of them can even pose a danger to your health. Ticks and fleas are two such pests that often go unnoticed, but they can cause dangerous diseases if not dealt with properly.
If you live in Plano and are concerned about ticks or fleas on your property, then be sure to contact a local Plano pest control firm for assistance. Ticks and fleas are adept at hiding in small spaces, so it's essential to have a professional help you eliminate them from your home.
How Fleas And Ticks Are Similar Pests
Ticks and fleas are both external parasites that feed on the blood of their hosts. This can cause problems for both humans and animals, as these pests can transmit diseases through their bites. In addition, ticks and fleas are small in size, making them difficult to spot.
A tick and flea infestation can cause many problems for your home and pets, so it's crucial to take action as soon as possible. If you think you may have a problem with either of these pests, contact a professional for help.
Professionals have access to the best products and treatments to get rid of fleas and ticks quickly and efficiently. Protect yourself, your family, and your pets from tick and flea bites by calling pest control today.
About The Dangerous Diseases Fleas And Ticks Are Known To Spread
There are several diseases that fleas and ticks can spread to humans and animals. Some of the more well-known illnesses include:
- Lyme disease
- Rocky Mountain spotted fever
- Flea-borne typhus
As you can see, fleas and ticks aren't pests to be taken lightly. These tiny creatures can cause many problems for both humans and animals. The only sure way of protecting your loved ones from flea bites is with expert pest control assistance.
Five Eco-Friendly And Effective Flea And Tick Prevention Tips
The best way to get rid of fleas and ticks is to prevent them from entering your home in the first place. Here are a few eco-friendly tips to help you do just that:
- Keep your yard clean and free of debris. Fleas and ticks like to hide in tall grass, so make sure to keep your lawn trimmed.
- Use essential oils. Essential oils that repel fleas and ticks include lavender, citronella, eucalyptus, and peppermint.
- Make a clean sweep. Eliminate any fleas or ticks that make it indoors by vacuuming and washing pet bedding regularly as well as checking yourself and your pets for ticks after spending time outdoors.
- Use diatomaceous earth. Diatomaceous earth is a natural substance that can kill fleas and ticks. Just sprinkle it around the perimeter of your home to keep these pests out.
- Keep your pets clean. Regularly bathing your pets and using year-round flea and tick prevention products can help keep these pests off of them.
While these tips can help, the best way to prevent fleas and ticks is to contact an expert. They have the tools and experience necessary to keep your home and family safe from these pests.
The Most Effective Flea And Tick Control For Plano Properties
Multiple over-the-counter sprays claim to be the "best yard spray for fleas and ticks." However, most of these products are only effective at killing fleas and ticks that come into direct contact with them.
For fast, effective, and lasting flea and tick control, you can rely on All-Safe Pest & Termite. We use the latest products and technology to quickly and efficiently eliminate fleas and ticks from your property.
We also offer a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee, so you can be sure you're getting value for your money.
Don't wait until you have a flea or tick infestation to take action. Contact us today for your free, no-obligation consultation. We'll work with you to create a custom flea and tick control plan that fits your needs and budget. Your family's safety is our top priority.