Here in Sugar Land, TX, there are a plethora of different pests waiting to invade our homes. The different seasons bring on different kinds of pests, all seeking an ideal place to scavenge for food, shelter, and a safe place to reproduce. Unfortunately, the nature of how our homes are built and yards are structured make them an ideal environment for all kinds of pests to thrive. That is why we stress the importance of having year-round pest control provided by the professionals here at All-Safe Pest & Termite.
The Kinds Of Pests That Invade Sugar Land Homes
There are many different kinds of pests that are looking to invade Sugar Land homes. Below are some of the most common kinds you are likely to find throughout the year:
- Ants: One of the most common types of pests in Sugar Land, there are several different kinds of ants you are likely to see hanging around your home. This ranges from the common sugar ant that crawls around in your kitchen looking for crumbs and stains, to carpenter ants looking to bore through the wood of your home and compromise the structural integrity of it.
- Cockroaches: A symbol of filth, cockroaches are another of the most common types of pests. Cockroaches are capable of passing on all different kinds of diseases to people, as well as trigger asthma and allergy attacks in children.
- Rodents: Another very common pest, rodents of all kinds are another dangerous presence in your home. Rodents are capable of passing on dangerous diseases, making you or your family extremely sick. Rodents are also known to chew through your valuable material items.
All The Problems Pests Can Cause In Sugar Land Homes
With different pests come different kinds of problems. At best, pests are a nuisance to you and your family. At worst, they can cause serious material damage or make you and your family ill. Below are some of the issues they can cause in your home:
- Property damage: Depending on the pest, there will be varying levels of damage. Rodents will chew your electrical wires, boxes, family heirlooms, and important papers. Carpenter ants and termites will chew through your wooden beams and compromise the structural integrity of your home.
- Contamination: Pests like cockroaches and rodents will contaminate your food and cooking ware as they occupy the same spaces where you store and prepare food and dishes, possibly spreading all kinds of diseases.
- Soiling items: All pests leave behind waste of some kind. Rodents, cockroaches, earwigs, and termites, for example, will all leave behind feces, many of which are also capable of passing on diseases if you are exposed to them. They can also soil your physical items by leaving stains and streak marks.
How Pest Control Is A Year-Round Effort In Sugar Land
Different seasons bring on different temperatures, meaning that with each new season comes the threat of a different kind of pest infestation in your Sugar Land home. Because our temperatures are typically warm all year round, you will see a lot of the same kinds of pests continuing to be problems throughout the year. Unfortunately, many pests thrive in warm, humid environments, making local homes the perfect oasis to survive and reproduce, year-round.
The Most Effective Way To A Pest-Free Sugar Land Home
As different times of the year bring on the threat of different pests, All-Safe Pest & Termite is there to help. Our expert technicians are armed with the skills and tools required to safely and effectively exterminate any infestation in your home. As the biggest independent pest control organization in the area, we are familiar with all the different kinds of pests that infect our area, and we pride ourselves on our effective strategies to exterminate them and prevent them from returning. We know that owning a home can be overwhelming, and having to worry year-round about pest infestations only adds to the stress. Let us handle that for you — call us today!