Effective Pest Control In Richardson, Texas
When you come to Richardson, Texas, you come for the vibrant community and the nationally recognized festivities that are known for their quality and fun. At All-Safe Pest & Termite, we want to make sure you get the best experience in Richardson. For 30 years, we’ve protected the home and business owners of our city from all kinds of troublesome pests, and we are committed to always upholding our standard of excellence.
Residential Pest Control In Richardson, TX
Your home is your sanctuary—don’t let pests ruin it. All-Safe Pest & Termite will make sure your home is pest-free and we will keep it that way. Our residential pest control service includes a comprehensive inspection, interior, and exterior treatments, and follow-ups to make sure our treatments are working. We pride ourselves on safety and thoroughness, so we use low-toxic products outside your home.
Don’t believe us? Ask your neighbor if they recommend us—we proudly boast that most of our customers come from word-of-mouth referrals.
Commercial Pest Control In Richardson, TX
With All-Safe Pest & Termite, commercial pest control services are custom-made for each business. We don’t like to use a one-size-fits-all approach because each business is unique. Our five-step service will make sure your commercial property is entirely free of the pests that can cause problems for your business.
1. Inspecting: We’ll point out signs of an infestation and track down the source of the problem. We’ll also look for ways a pest can find its way into your business by inspecting the property for entry points and other issues that attract pests.
2. Planning: Utilizing the information from our inspection and your provided preferences, we’ll create a service plan outlining the most effective treatments and service timelines that work within your parameters and schedule.
3. Treating: We’ll provide high-quality, comprehensive services using our accredited technicians to eliminate pest problems on your property.
4. Analyzing: Once the treatment is complete, we’ll come back to check on its effectiveness, and recommend any further steps if necessary.
5. Monitoring/Preventing: We’ll keep a close eye on your property to prevent any potential re-infestations or new infestations.
How To Avoid Rodent Problems: Richardson, TX, Edition
Rodents like rats and mice are notorious pests that can do a lot of damage to your property. Not only do they chew through just about anything such as wires, pipes, clothes, wood, flooring, insulation, and drywall, they also spread serious and dangerous diseases and pathogens, including Leptospirosis, hantavirus, and salmonella. Rodents also make a mess with their feces and urine, and possibly even leave fur or grease marks throughout the house. And rodents can bring other pests into your home, pests such as lice, mites, fleas, and ticks.
Rodents come inside searching for food and shelter. If you have food laying out or in easily accessible containers, rodents will stick around. The best way to prevent this is to store all food in hard plastic or glass containers with airtight lids. To avoid providing shelter for rodents, keep your storage areas, such as the basement and garage, clean and organized. Less mess means fewer hiding options for rodents. You should also take a thorough look around the exterior of your home. Check for cracks or holes that may be providing entry. Keep in mind, mice can get through a hole the size of a nickel.
One easy way to know you have an infestation is to spot a rodent. Where there is one rodent, there are usually more. A single mouse scurrying across the kitchen may not seem like much of a problem, but if it is ignored, an infestation could grow large, quickly. Here are some other signs of an infestation:
- Droppings. Mice and rats leave droppings wherever they sleep or roam, so you may begin to notice pellet-shaped dropping around the house. The size may vary depending on whether you have house mice, roof rats, or Norway rats.
- Noise. If you have rodents living in your home, there’s a good chance you’ll hear them moving around. You may hear scurrying that sounds like it’s coming from behind the walls, or you may hear them moving around in the kitchen at night. Any strange noises like this are a sign to call professional pest control.
- Gnaw marks. Rodents need to chew constantly. This means that if rodents are living in your home, you’ll begin to notice gnaw marks on furniture, pantry items, or even cabinets and cupboards.
With that in mind, you’ll want to take a few precautionary measures to prevent rodents such as mice and rats from attacking your home or business:
- Get rid of all entry points. Seal up cracks, holes, and openings, install door sweeps, cover vents, and chimneys with mesh, and seal areas where wires and other utilities enter or connect with your home.
- Keep your yard clean by picking up debris, trimming grass and shrubbery regularly, sealing trash cans and compost bins, and storing food products like dog food and birdseed in plastic containers.
- Contact All-Safe Pest & Termite for inspections and treatments that are proven to handle a rodent infestation. Whether you’re dealing with sneaky mice or agile roof rats, we’ll make sure to leave your home rodent-free by the end of our service. We can also provide information that will help you secure your home against potential pest threats.
If you suspect that you have rodents living in your home, don’t wait: contact the pest professionals here at All-Safe immediately and we’ll help you develop a customized rodent control plan to get your home back safe and secure. Call us today for more information.
Here's A Quick Way To Protect Your Richardson, TX Property From Termites
Termites are no joke. Although they aren’t directly harmful to humans, they can still cause significant problems for any home or business. Their wood-eating behavior costs billions of dollars in damages annually, and they are so hard to detect that you might not find evidence of them until the damage is severe.
If you’ve recently discovered termites in your home, or if you’re suspicious that they might be there, you probably have questions. How do I permanently get rid of termites? How much is termite prevention? Can I afford to save my house from termites? Termites can cause thousands of dollars of damage to a house. It’s estimated that they cost U.S. home and business owners over $5 billion annually.
Why do termites cause so much damage? When we talk about termites, we’re usually talking about subterranean termites. They live in colonies underground and find ways to get to wood (which is their main source of food) without coming out into the open. Termites can find a lot of food in your home. They’ll eat at the wooden structures inside your house. If the damage is severe, it may cause the walls to tilt, the ceiling to droop, the floors to bulge, and the windows and doors to stick.
The easiest solution to termite problems is to install the Sentricon® System with Always Active™. This innovative bait system will take down termite colonies using undetectable, odorless bait that directly targets the termite queen and prevents her from creating more termites. When we install this system, we provide follow-ups to make sure the bait is working and to maintain the bait stations. You’ll never have to worry about termites again.
How to Minimize Your Mosquito Exposure in Richardson, TX
In the summer months, buzzing, biting mosquitoes are a problem no one wants to have. Not only are mosquitoes frustrating and annoying to deal with, but they’re also a danger to you and everyone on your property. Mosquitoes can carry diseases such as dengue, malaria, and West Nile virus, which are all serious health threats. One way to avoid these diseases is by avoiding mosquitoes. Minimize your mosquito exposure with the following mosquito-prevention tips:
- Make sure your gutters are draining water away from your building.
- Mow your lawn on a regular basis to keep your grass cut short.
- Eliminate sources of standing water, such as kiddie pools, small fish ponds, cans, buckets, and flower pots.
- Trim hedges and shrubbery away from your exterior walls.
Invest in professional mosquito treatment.
At All-Safe Pest & Termite, our mosquito control services target mosquitoes effectively and provide continuous protection of your property. We understand how dangerous mosquitoes can be, which is why we are committed to providing effective mosquito control and prevention services. If you want to enjoy your outdoor living area without mosquitoes bugging you, contact All-Safe Pest & Termite for immediate assistance.