Effective Pest Control In Plano, Texas
Living and working in Plano, Texas, means being part of a city named one of the safest and most desirable in the country. With its thriving businesses, beautiful neighborhoods, bustling downtown, and gorgeous parks, we agree, Plano is a great city to call home! To help maintain Plano’s reputation of excellence, All-Safe Pest & Termite offers the pest control services necessary to help home and business owners maintain pest-free properties. For over 30 years, our locally owned and operated business has been protecting Dallas area residents from area pests, including ants, termites, mosquitoes, rodents, stinging insects, spiders, and more. For home or business owners looking for exceptional pest control, look no further than All-Safe Pest & Termite! Give us a call today!
Residential Pest Control In Plano, TX
When it comes to your pest control needs, we want you to have peace of mind knowing that with the help of our local and family-owned business, your home will be pest-free. We understand how stressful pest problems are and will take the steps needed to provide fast and effective services.
Our professionals can get rid of pests from Plano homes and keep them from returning. Our comprehensive and customized services are guaranteed and include an inspection, an initial interior and exterior service, and return visits to ensure your home stays free of pests throughout the year. Learn more about our home pest control services and why so many of your neighbors choose All-Safe Pest & Termite for their pest control needs by contacting us today!
Commercial Pest Control In Plano, TX
All-Safe Pest & Termite protects a wide variety of commercial properties from a wide range of pests. Our customizable commercial pest control services protect warehouses, office buildings, shopping centers, doctor offices, and more from the Dallas area’s toughest pests. Below are some of the benefits that come with choosing us to protect your Plano commercial facility, and your reputation, from pests:
- We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Our service plans are entirely customizable to meet your business’s unique pest control needs.
- We have an on-staff entomologist.
- All our technicians are licensed and state-certified.
- We offer a fast response rate and the availability of same-day services.
- You have complete flexibility in the frequency of visits, including the option of 2x a month, weekly, monthly, or quarterly visits.
All-Safe Pest & Termite works with business owners to protect their commercial facilities from pests. Contact us today to learn more about our commercial pest control solutions!
Guide To Minimizing Mosquito Exposure In Plano, TX
Mosquitoes can also spread a variety of serious diseases because they feed on a range of hosts. Minimizing the number of these biting pests living and breeding on your property is essential—not only to protect yourself and family from their itchy bites but also from the diseases they can spread. The warm, humid temperatures found in Plano allows mosquitoes to thrive throughout much of the year. Stop mosquitoes from thriving on your property and avoid mosquito exposure by using the following mosquito prevention tips.
- Mosquitoes lay their eggs in areas of standing water. Dump out any water that has collected in containers on your property.
- Fix areas in your lawn and driveway that collect rainwater.
- Store containers that aren’t in use upside down.
- During the heat of the day, mosquitoes hide in tall grass and dense vegetation. Keep grass cut short prevent and plants from overgrowing on your property.
- Mosquitoes are weak fliers; use outdoor fans on decks and porches to help keep mosquitoes away from you and your family.
- Avoid spending time outside at dawn and dusk—the time when mosquitoes are most active.
- Put into place a seasonal mosquito control service from All-Safe Pest & Termite.
For customers looking for exceptional protection against mosquitoes, contact All-Safe Pest & Termite today and learn more about effective mosquito control options!
Learn What You Can Do To Protect Your Plano, TX Property From Termite Damage
There are large numbers of termites throughout North Texas living in underground colonies. Protecting your Plano home from termites is vital in stopping them from feeding on its structural wood. Partner with All-Safe Pest & Termite to prevent your home from becoming their food source. We develop customized termite control plans that meet your specific needs.
Services that we offer to protect homes and properties from wood-eating termites include:
- Inspections using infrared technology to locate termites that aren’t visible—for the most accurate examination possible
- Sentricon® System with Always Active™—a non-invasive advanced baiting system
- Termidor/Premise—a liquid termite control product
- Recurring treatments
- One-time treatments
- Pre-construction treatments
Call today for your free estimate and begin protecting your Texas home from wood-eating termites!
Warning Signs of Rodents in Plano, TX
When rodents like mice and rats infest Texas homes, they don't come alone: they bring lots of problems with them. Making matters worse, they can also be a particularly difficult pest to identify in the midst of an infestation due to their small size and good hiding ability.
However, if you want to save yourself a lot of problems and costly repair bills, it pays to know the common warning signs rodents leave behind so that you can call for help immediately if you have an infestation. Here are some common signs to be on the lookout for:
- Holes into your home’s exterior, building materials, insulation, furniture, and stored boxes
- Urine and droppings found in secluded areas of the home
- Strong urine smell permeating the home
- Tampered food packaging from their gnawing
- Shed fur found throughout the house
- Oil stains left from their rubbing against walls and floors
- Fleas, ticks, and other parasites rodents bring inside homes with them
- Live rodents inside the home
Have rodents found their way into your Plano, Texas home? Allowing them to stay puts you and your family at risk while putting the structural integrity of your home in jeopardy. Don’t leave it to chance for one more day: contact the rodent elimination pros at All-Safe for help through one of our comprehensive rodent removal programs.
How Did Ants Get Into My Plano Kitchen?
Ants in Texas are a persistent pest that can be difficult, even impossible, for the average homeowner to deal with on their own. Ants in Texas include fire ants, pharaoh ants, acrobat ants, and carpenter ants, and while each species acts and operates differently to one-another, they all have something big in common: inside your home, they mean nothing but trouble.
A colony outside will spread and is likely to reach your home at some point or another. And they are all over your kitchen because they’ve been allowed a way in. For an ant, it’s easy to sneak in through cracks and crevices in your foundation, windows, or other openings to your home. If there’s a way in, rest assured that ants will find it.
No matter which type of ant you’re dealing with, we can promise you one thing, they are difficult to control. Trying to eliminate an ant invasion is frustrating and needs to be done carefully to avoid a process called budding. Budding is an ant colony’s survival method that occurs when it feels threatened that causes the colony to split into two or more colonies. This commonly happens with DIY control methods. Ironically, trying to remove ants from your home can create even more ants! It’s a vicious cycle. It’s helpful to get a professional who knows exactly how these pests work. They will be able to eliminate them much quicker than unreliable DIY methods.
Unfortunately, in Texas, ants can be active almost any time of the year. Many ants can make their nests inside the house, and once inside, they have food, shelter, and water, which is everything they need to survive. We don’t have the cold weather to completely stop the activity of ants, as they do in northern states, so it’s important to keep prevention methods in place year-round to ensure that there is no way in for these insects.
If you see a few ants, there are likely hundreds, or even thousands more that you do not see. Some ants are great at hiding, living inside walls, and remaining out of sight. If you see a few, there could be a whole colony just under the surface. Sometimes colonies will send out scout ants to search the premises and see if it’s fit for the colony to inhabit. Either way, seeing even just a single ant is a warning sign.
Are ants making a mess in your Plano kitchen? Don’t let them get into your food and valuables any longer - contact the ant elimination pros at All-Safe Pest & Termite for help. With years of experience dealing with the worst ants Texas has to offer, we can make any ant problem you’re facing a thing of the past. Contact us today for more information.